If you attend Rutgers (or are paying for someone who does), most students/parents will pay the term bill / tuition using one of the three options below:
- Online: Log in to your Student Account to pay electronically by check or credit card. Note that if you pay by credit card you will pay an extra 2.5% service fee.
- By Mail: Print out the term bill available in the Student Account and send payment to: Rutgers, Term Bill Processing Unit, P.O. Box 2021, New Brunswick, NJ 08903-2021
- In person: Pay at a campus cashier’s office.
There are exceptions to this for certain students.
- If you want to pay your tuition and fees broken down on a monthly basis, you can enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan online. You will then pay your monthly bill either through a deduction from your bank account.
- If you are a Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences student, you can make a payment online via the Rutgers Student Portal (look for Self Service under the My Apps tab) or by mail at RBHS Cashier Office, 675 Hoes Lane W, Room V02, Piscataway, NJ 08854.