How To Pay Your Government Travel Charge Card

dod-travel-cardIf you have a U.S. Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), you can pay your bill in a number of ways:

  • Online: Log in to your account (through Citibank) at
  • By Mail: Send payment to the following address: Citibank Government Card Services, PO Box 78025, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8025. Be sure you mail in the remittance slip from your paper statement and/or have your account number written on the check.
  • By Phone: The phone number is 1-800-200-7056 to reach the automated account system.