How To Pay Child Support in Ohio

If you have child support payments to make in the state of Ohio, you will pay via Child Support Payment Central (CSPC). You have multiple options for payment, including:

  • Online: You can pay via your bank account at ExpertPay. If you want to pay by credit card, you can use the e-ChildsPay site.
  • By Mail: Send your payments to the following address: Ohio CSPC, P.O. Box 182372, Columbus, OH 43218-2372. (You should include with payment, the following information: Your Name, SETS Case Number (10-digit number that begins with a 7), Court Order Number, and amount that should be applied to each case (if you have more than one case.)
  • In Person: Some Ohio county Child Support Enforcement Agency offices accept payments in person, but not all.

For more information, including payments made by Ohio employers, see this page.