If you attend Rutgers (or are paying for someone who does), most students/parents will pay the term bill / tuition using one of the three options below:
- Online: Log in to your Student Account to pay electronically by check or credit card. Note that if you pay by credit card you will pay an extra 2.5% service fee.
- By Mail: Print out the term bill available in the Student Account and send payment to: Rutgers, Term Bill Processing Unit, P.O. Box 2021, New Brunswick, NJ 08903-2021
- In person: Pay at a campus cashier’s office.
There are exceptions to this for certain students.
- If you want to pay your tuition and fees broken down on a monthly basis, you can enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan online or by mail. You will then be billed, and you can pay your monthly bill either through a monthly deduction from your bank account or by sending payment to the following address: University Accounting Service, P.O. Box 918, Brookfield, WI 53008-0918.
- If you are a Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences student, you can make a payment online or by mail at RBHS-Cashier Office, 335 George St., 4th Floor, New Brunswick, NJ 08903. You can also set up an automatic monthly payment plan at Scholarchip.com. (Be sure to choose Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences in the system, not Rutgers University.)